Title: Electronic Assembler - Manufacturing
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Electronic Assembler - Manufacturing job in Cranberry Township, PA. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to solder surface mount technology, use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Electronic Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
• Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
• Must have experience soldering Surface Mount Components
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Associates Degree Electronics or related field
• 2 years experience soldering SMT technology
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay for this position is $16/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term opportunity that could lead into a Permanent position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electronic Assembler - Manufacturing job in Cranberry Township, PA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.