Our customer, a manufacturer of ignition and control systems for industrial engines is seeking experienced Electronic Assemblers with Soldering experience in Girard, Ohio. Electronic Assembler positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble/solder small parts as well as label and package products.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic to complex assembly, using keen eye sight
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Soldering experience is a must!
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Ability to use power tools
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Candidates must have a resume.
Pay for this position is $12.80/hour plus overtime as needed working 1st shift. Candidates must have a flexible schedule as you may move to a different shift.
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under the Streetsboro office ID number 7290.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.