- Manually inserting electronic components
- Visual inspections
- Electronic testing of completed boards
- Hand soldering (lead and unleaded)
- Ability to work with small parts on a repetitious basis
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to walk or stand for 8 hour shift
- Ability to move or lift up to 40 lbs on a very limited basis
We have 2nd and 3rd shifts available!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.