Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an electronic assembly production job in East Syracuse, New York. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As an electronic assembler you will be responsible for the production of temperature probes gages and sensors. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this electronic assembly production job include:
• Assemble, test or maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics using hand or power tools
• Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronic component using hand tools or soldering iron
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics drawings or engineering instructions for assembling electronic units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
• High School diploma/GED
• Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Math and Basic computer skills.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Work schedule is Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
Pay rate is $10.50 per hour
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this electronic assembly production job in East Syracuse, New York or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.