Come grow with us as an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Sr. Manager in our Global Business Services. You will be based at our Battle Creek, MI location. This critical role will have accountability for the EDI program and team performance. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Sr. Manager you will help Kellogg grow our business and build on our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Being accountable for the KNA business Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) program and EDI Team performance.
- Creating and implementing strategic plans to meet internal customer and external trading partner requirements, actively expands the program's offerings and maximizes its use in alignment with evolving business practices, technology and industry best practices.
- Responsible for prioritizing area's EDI business projects, working closely with business and IT leads.
- Collaborates, influences and interacts with other teams and provides leadership to team and on projects.
- Works with solution providers to acquire or maintain tools that support the team and others.
- Provides direction and decision-making based on expert knowledge to ensure excellent implementation results.
- Ensures effective business document exchange and processes using EDI
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Significant relevant IT and business work experience leading Electronic Data Interchange
- Subject matter expertise with customers, suppliers, technical understanding or competence
- Experience understanding the business requirement and translating into a work plan
- System integration experience, between customers, suppliers and supply chain processes
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership
- People management experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with others
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Business knowledge in a global enterprise environment
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: