Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
Electronic Design Engineer: Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications. Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May also review vendor capability to support product development.
- Design and develop electrical designs for time clocks and it's manufacturer.
- Lead Electrical Emissions and safety compliance efforts for new and existing products.
- Develop electrical fixtures for testing functionality and reliability
- Assist software engineers in troubleshooting hardware and software implementations
- Evaluate and approve alternative electrical components and sub-assemblies
- Sustaining engineering experience with Electical designs for volume production
- Manufacturing engineering experience bringing new products into production
- Experience with UL, CE and FCC compliance testing (IEC 60950 or 60601)
- Experience with wireless (WIFI 2.4GHz, BLE, BT, NFC)
- Knowledge of firmware development is a strong plus
- Knowledge of schematic capture and layout using Mentor Graphics PADS or Altium
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.