Electronic Installation Helper What you will do
What we look for Required:
- Follow verbal and written instructions, read and understand simple construction blueprints and diagrams to assist in installation activities.
- Carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to forty pounds.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to forty feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Use a variety of hand tools and power tools to assist with the installation of boxes, wiring, panels, and devices as directed by the field installers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Pick up and properly dispose of all trash associated with SimplexGrinnell work.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment as required including hats and shoes.
- Properly secure all SimplexGrinnell tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent damage or loss.
- Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
- May be required to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer installation requirements.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Preferred: Who we are
- High School or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Oklahoma Alarm License.
- Valid Driver License
- Pass a background and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.