Electronic Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing
Location: Stratford, Connecticut
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1666898280
Title: Electronic Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Electronic Mechanical Assembler position in Stratford, CT. This is a temp to perm opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Electronic Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years' experience
- Excellent Soldering Experience
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM)
Pay for this position is DOE plus overtime as needed. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electronic Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job in Stratford, CT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled