Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a QC - Electronic Quality Control Technician job in Maumelle, AR. This is for a long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career.
Responsibilities for this QC - Quality Control Technician job include:
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Making and documenting decisions on test variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
- Documenting test results using appropriate forms
- Preparation and issuance of reports
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Perform regular product audits
- Participate in periodic review of work/process process procedures
- Maintain and administer quality control database
- Administer quality control programs
- Convert extensive, complex technical materials into clear, concise reports
- Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
- Testing experience a plus
-Basic ruler reading/Blueprints
-High School Diploma/GED required
-Up to 12 months manufacturing and/or inspection experience (Quality criteria, sampling techniques, management of measuring equipment)
- Must be proficient with computer programs
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.