Electronic Repair Technician
A Electronic Repair Technician job in Mount Juliet, TN is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This is a long term contract to hire position. By using your expertise, you will be working in our client's refurbishing department troubleshooting and fixing circuit boards. You must have experience in soldering, using Oscilloscopes, Multi-Meters, Spectrum Analyzers, and reading schematics. The first shift position is Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm, the second shift position is 2:30pm to 11pm both pay $16/hr and the third shift is Sunday 7am-6pm, Mon-Thurs 11p - 6am with a salary of $17/hr.
Electronic Repair Technician job responsibilities include:
- Tests and repairs electronic components
- Troubleshoots to the component level
- Surface Mount/Through-Hole Soldering
- Restore work on circuit boards
- Reads and works from schematics
- Associates in Electronics or equivalent military experience
- Possess soldering and de-soldering skills
- Must have through hole soldering experience
- Knowledge of electronic circuit componentry and theory
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- A plus if you have knowledge in EPROM, DSP, CODEC, or CAN
If you are interested in this Electronic Repair Technician job in Mount Juliet, TN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled