What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Electronic Systems Sales Executive to join our team. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Sprinkler service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
How you will do it
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies.
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company's image.
- Minimum of 3 years successful sales experience in Electronic or similar industry.
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft and Oracle programs preferred.)
- Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.