What you will do
Executes complex installation tasks/projects or installs a breadth of electronic product lines and electronic systems. Identifies and resolves complex troubleshooting issues. How you will do it
Provides guidance to apprentices and more junior level technicians as needed. Likely to operate in one or more of the following industries: Heavy Industrial (power, marine, mining, oil and gas, forestry), Large hospitals and correctional facilities, Large scale transportation facilities, Large scale manufacturing facilities, large office/residential complexes. What we look for Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a licensed Fire Alarm Technician in the State of Oklahoma
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fire alarm installation or service and inspection.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Consistently communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.