A Electronic Technician job in Gainesville, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In order to be considered for this position you must have an Associates Degree. The salary for this position is $15.39 per hour.
Electronic Technician job responsibilities include:
• Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies
• Utilize various electronic test equipments such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
• Perform minor soldering and electronic repair
• Troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies to the component level.
• Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment
• Associates Degree, Certification in Electronics or equivalent is required.
• 1-3 years of experience required
• Must be available to work 2nd shift- 3:30 PM to 12:00AM
• All applicants must be currently authorized to work in theUnited States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
If you are interested in this Electronics Technician job in Gainesville, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Cherry Martinez at 407-454-6576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.