About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking a motivated Electronic Salesperson in Equities. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for expanding and supporting the electronic client roster. This will entail working with the Head of Electronic trading to execute on the business plan. The candidate will develop and maintain client relationships while working with colleagues across functional units within Guggenheim. Additionally, candidate will monitor and provide color to customers on significant market structure changes.
The Electronic Salesperson role is located in New York.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Establish and maintain client relationships in the Electronic Trading business line
- Work with the Head of the business to execute the sales plan
- Continually monitor performance of clients and provide solutions to their trading needs
- Communicate effectively with internal functional areas to deliver the Guggenheim brand
- Maintain continuous knowledge of market structure, current events, market developments, and market trends
- Seek to understand the various ways Guggenheim interacts with clients and actively look for synergies
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Economics/Finance/Accounting preferred
- Electronic execution experience
- FINRA Series 7, Series 63 and Series 55/57
- Strong attention to detail
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $240 billion1 in assets under management. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With 2,500 professionals based in over 25 offices in eight countries, our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com
and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs
1 Assets under management are as of June 30, 2016 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $57 billion .
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.