Immediate hand soldering opening in electronics assembly at Medical Device Company We're looking for candidates with strong reliability and great attitudes! This is an immediate opportunity, once the candidates are identified and complete new hire paperwork.
To apply: Please send resume/respond immediately to this job posting for consideration. You MUST include your work history and dates of employment. Qualified candidates meeting position criteria will be contacted as quickly as possible.
Job Function: Assembling and sub assembling devices that are used in hospitals by doctors and nurses, working with measuring devices, soldering tools, and inspecting your work to ensuring proper quality. Common tools used include: cables and harness assembly (plug-in or soldered depending on the model), calipers, tweezers, crimpers, screwdrivers, wrenches, power tools, soldering equipment, microscope, rulers, etc.
• The ideal candidate will have 1+ years previous soldering experience
• Knowledge in IPCA Standards
• HS Diploma/GED Equivalency required
• Previous medical assembly experience
• Hours: First Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:25AM -3:55PM, Four 10 hour days.
• Candidates must be available to work OT on an as needed basis.
• Length: Approximately 6 months. Opportunities for extension or permanent placement exist.
• Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
• Must be able to successfully pass all background, drug, education and employment screenings.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. The position is a contract-to-permanent position and the client gives a generous raise once hired on permanently.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.