Posted: December 15, 2016
Reference ID: 155811610
Immediate opening in hand soldering openings in Electronics Assembly. We're looking for candidates with strong reliability and great attitudes! This is an immediate opportunity, once the candidates are identified and complete new hire paperwork.
To apply: Please send resume/respond immediately to this job posting for consideration. You MUST include your work history and dates of employment. Qualified candidates meeting position criteria will be contacted as quickly as possible.
Job Function: Immediate hand soldering opening in Electronics Assembly In White Bear Lake.
We're looking for candidates with strong reliability and great attitudes! This is an immediate opportunity, once the candidates are identified and complete new hire paperwork.
Work as part of a team in a manufacturing environment having responsibility for assembling an entire product or components of a product. Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. Skills and Competencies: Team player and detail oriented. Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
- Installs electronic components into printed circuit board assemblies.
- Performs printed circuit assembly/insertion per method sheets required during 2nd assembly operation.
- Performs any post assembly, serializing, special component insertion.
- Perform rework and modify thru-hole and SMT electronic circuitry when required.
- Perform both lead and lead-free solder operations as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in other qualified areas as assigned.
- Train others as needed .
- Follow safety procedures.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Need to be able to solder surface mount (fine pitch) and thru -hole components.
Requirements: Have an understanding of soldering stations, inspection and reworking printed circuit boards. Certified on IPC J standard and IPC - 610 solder skills. Able to follow work directions.