Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced electronics repair technician in Wilmington, OH Electronics repair technician will be responsible for the assembly, maintenance and repair of custom mobile data terminals. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for electronics repair technician include but are not limited to the following:
* Comply with assembly and repair time expectations
* Package finished product for customer shipment
* Installs components, units and printed circuit boards following specifications
* Uses electronic, hand, power and pneumatic tools
Electronics repair technician candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with computer technology within a Windows environment
* Excellent trouble shooting skills
* Well organized and able to multi-task
* Excellent soldering skills
* Experience using electronic test equipment
* Able to use hand tools and small power tools
* Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets and written work instructions
We have openings 1st shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Pay for this position is $11/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other electronics repair technician related job opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.