Electronics Support Tech/SCR TESTER
Location: Alburtis, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 863464384
Are you technology savvy? Are you mechanically and electronically inclined? Are you familiar and interested in troubleshooting, repairing, modifying and upgrading your electronic devices? Do you dream of working for a company in the electronics field that will enhance your skills and career path?
We have the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today! www.adeccousa.com or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org 610-435-0553
Our premier client in Alburtis, PA has multiple openings at their brand new facility for Entry Level Electronics Support Techs/Testers in the Electronics Industry. This company is a US$5.6 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. With a global network that spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
• Entry level position during which an employee receives both functional and organizational training under close supervision.
• Employee carries out assignments within well-defined practices, procedures and policies.
• Works independently on details of assignments, and has limited decision-making authority; most decisions are made or guided by the immediate supervisor.
• Decisions/actions may have an impact on the department's/division's goals.
• Works under close Supervision and requires direction on how assignments are to be executed; begins to put forward ideas on how work assignments are completed.
• Establishes cooperative relationships to work effectively with colleagues; supports others and participates as a team member, and takes responsibility for own work commitments.
• Interacts directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members; engages in routine exchanges of information; interactions with external contacts, if applicable, would be monitored.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
This is an Integrated multi-media clean and screen fulfillment operation in which repair, refurbishing and product modification is completed in real time to meet changing requirements. Transforming return products to "like new or better" condition.
• The SCR Tester will be responsible for testing all inputs/outputs and internal product functionality through an automated functional test solution.
• The SCR Tester will be utilizing VIPER, which is a Visual Management System that delivers complete product visibility. Viper identifies & instantly locates products that require hardware or software upgrades.
• Designs, lays out, and implements new manufacturing and test processes to support customer products.
• Helps determine inspection criteria for incoming materials.
• Coordinates and performs component selection and qualification.
• Defines process problems that lead to throughput or quality issues, evaluates cause of problem, implements solutions to stabilize processes, evaluates results.
• Evaluates new equipment, coordinates software and hardware upgrades, sets equipment specifications and qualification tests and recommends new equipment.
• Develops test/assembly processes, associated fixtures and specialized tools.
• Automates where ever possible. Develops and executes assembly/test strategy for new products including design for manufacture and test analysis and feedback
SKILLS/Preferred but not required.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Possess high level of concentration
• Hardware and Software upgrades