Over the next five years, E-commerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in E-commerce, we've recently created the Global E-commerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all E-commerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Lay's, Pepsi, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a leader to be a part of the E-commerce marketing team to help develop the plans and programs necessary to help meet our sales and share targets. He/She will own and execute marketing solutions with eCommerce customers aligned with overall business goals and marketing/communication strategies of each business unit. The manager will be accountable for developing programs that help grow the NA business across Pureplay and Click & Collect retailers and will help ensure our sales teams are equipped and supported with the necessary tools to drive our business within the E-Commerce landscape The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
Qualifications/Requirements CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Own, develop and execute division specific marketing programs, activation plans and media to help meet sales objectives
- Bring big marketing ideas to life and drive sell-in with retail partners
- Transform insights into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
- Launch new products, pack sizes and bundles in partnership with sales, finance and supply chain teams
- Partner with cross functional team to develop customer specific programs to meet growth plans
- Build relationships with retailer marketing organization to unlock more opportunities for growth and partnership
- Create and activate business driving opportunities at brand, category, and total PepsiCo portfolio level
- Form partner relationships with tech platforms and startups for joint business opportunities
The ideal candidate for this high-visibility position will be an analytical, highly motivated, strategic and creative thought leader. Competencies required for the position include:
- Marketing expertise - minimum of 5 years of experience leading the development and execution of big digital programs, content strategy, and media plans, including the development of copy, photography, video, rich media, etc. Experience leading marketing plans that span search, display, social, email critical.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
- Personal passion and unquestioned belief in the core need to transform PepsiCo's strategy and presence in this growing channel to ensure that we take the appropriate risks and decisions to make significant progress
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder, volatile and uncertain environments.
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this unique channel.
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.