IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for completing Cybersecurity related tasks primarily focused on complying with Department of Defense (DoD) and U.S. Army Authority to Operate (ATO) requirements.
- In addition to verifying the implementation of applicable controls and compliance with DoD and U.S. Army standards and requirements, you will also be responsible for documenting compliance test results/evidence, and identifying, tracking and addressing deficiencies.
- You will make sure that applicable evidence/tests results for Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls are documented in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service system (eMASS).
- Work with Security Team to assist in continuous monitoring/testing/documenting a subset of applicable controls and capture the results in eMASS.
- Work with Security Lead to identify and document RMF and Authority to Operate (ATO) related requirement deficiencies in a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), within eMASS.
- Work closely with client and project personnel in order to address and close deficiencies captured in the POA&M.
- Collaborate with various client and project personnel to successfully implement applicable RMF controls, and verify and ensure adherence to any additional DoD and U.S. Army Cybersecurity requirements and standards.
- Author, update and maintain policy, process, procedure and plan related documentation.
- Collaborate closely with project personnel to proactively identify cybersecurity related risks and develop solutions to mitigate the risks.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policiesBENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
.PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.