Embedded Firmware Development Engineer
Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 8 years of additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 5 years of additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in C, C programming skills on embedded controllers in windows and/or Linux development environments
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, and HW/SW interaction
- 5 years of Experience in storage interface standards such as NVMe, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla).
- 5 years in system integration using embedded controllers.
- 3 years in algorithm modeling, benchmarking, and implementation.
- Developing unit tests for code quality validation
- Firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and tool chains.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of multitasking, event driven firmware using C
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with hardware/software debugging using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers.
- Understanding of data manipulation and non-volatile memories
- Management algorithms in flash memories.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.