Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Design and development embedded control hardware, firmware and software for control of stepper and servo motor drives. Enhance current products through continues improvement initiatives.
- Advance your technical skills related to embedded control design.
- Work with leading edge technologies.
- Participate in the process of defining and developing leading edge products.
- You enjoy designing embedded control systems.
- You are interested in motion control and robotics.
- You enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- You have working knowledge of complex circuit/systems design techniques and best practices.
- You have knowledge of systems dynamics and control theory (Classic and Modern; PID, ADRC, etc. control methods) as applied to motion control.
- You have knowledge related to programmable logic, micro-controllers, embedded software/firmware design and 'device to device' communications protocols (e.g., I2C, SPI, UART, etc.)
- You have working knowledge of C, C , VB.NET and other programming languages and working knowledge of IDE software applications.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with embedded control and hardware design experience.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.