Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 148651500
Embroidery Specialist, Aspinwall, PA
Monday through Friday
40 hours per week
Adecco is currently seeking an experienced Barudan 4 Head Embroidery Machine operator for a client in the Aspinwall area of Pittsburgh. This position involves embroidery of company logos and names to various types of clothing, bags and hats. The job may require standing for long periods of time and repetitive motions of the arms and hands. This is a full time job with overtime required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use computer-based system to retrieve orders and look-up product images
- Read order to determine type and location of embroidery appropriate for each product
- Review order for garment style, size and quantity prior to beginning production
- Determine size and color thread and draw it through machine, and select and load digitized logo
- Observe sewing operation to detect defects in stitching that indicate machine malfunction
- Use embroidery hoops to hold fabric taut
- Fold and trim garments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with apparel, apparel decoration and/or sewing a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift 40 lbs.
Apply now with a copy of your resume to be considered for this Embroidery Clerk position!
You may also visit the Adecco website at www.adeccousa.com to apply. Or, call the Adecco Blawnox at 412-828-5940 for more information.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.