This position is both technical and business focused in Enterprise Master Data management and is responsible for providing advanced level subject-matter expertise and support of implementation and ongoing management of master data governance processes and operations for CCR and CONA Clients. The position encompasses the following master data domains: Customer, Equipment, Vendor, Material, and Finance. This position will require collaboration with key members of IT, Finance Business Services, functional organizations and business units. Position provides guidance, direction and developmental support to Data Quality Analyst, Enterprise Master Data. This position focuses on stewarding and governing the definition and management of CCNA Customer Hierarchies to enable Trade Promotion Management activities across CCNA NRS, CCR PRGM and CONA bottler PRGM teams.
- Evaluate, document and recommend Data Quality improvements and coordinate deployment into EMD's Data Quality Program. Enable a robust Data Quality program by ensuring detailed functional specifications are provided to the DQAs in order to develop queries and introduce control and reaction plans for CCR and EPB support.
- Develop functional specifications then provide to Data Quality Analysts to write SQL code and create DQ queries to audit master data compliance against data standards (for CCR and EPBs).
- Active engagement/participation in both strategic BTO/IT initiatives and/or other business driven (e.g. Business Services for CONA EPBs) and domain-related process improvement efforts impacting CCR’s MDM environment which require MDM expertise to ensure successful project delivery and sustainability post go-live.
- Effectively support CCR’s Master Data Harmonization program and individual domain projects.
- Establish/maintain master data standards, business rules and data maintenance process flows in the EMD web portal (CCR only) in a timely manner while demonstrating subject-matter expertise in assigned master data domain(s).
- Evaluate, document and disposition assigned Enterprise Master Data change requests in a timely manner.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, other business or engineering related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, IT or other business discipline
- Previous experience in performing business analysis, data analysis, financial reporting, database management and/or process improvement
- Sound judgement and decision making capabilities
- Demonstrated experience of business and data processes within at least one data domain such as Customer, Equipment, Vendor, Material, or Finance.
- Demonstrated collaboration with multiple business functions
- Experience in data governance / data quality
- Knowledge of multiple data domains
- Data quality management processes
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.