Job Description: Position Summary:
Responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for commercial alarms and contacting appropriate responsible parties. Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Work Schedule: We are a 24 /7 call center-* Must be flexible to work assigned shift at the point of hire for a minimum of 90 days*
- Monitors MAS system for alarm signals and responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Must be able to be flexible to work swing shift of nights 2nd and 3rd shifts.* Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months of external customer service experience required, call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 20 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.