Generous Relocation Bonus $$$ Job Title :
Emergency Room Nurse Shift : Night 7pm to 7am . Hospital :
The Medical Center of Aurora Level 2 Trauma Center .
Address : 1501 S Potomac St, Aurora, CO 80012 Our Emergency Department Fast Facts
Lateran Award Winning ED by the ENA association
• A mixed staff of over 120 people who are dedicated to the
care of the patients we serve in the Aurora community
• Staff is a mix of RNs, Paramedics, EMT, HUS, MD, PA, and NPs
that care for our patients 24/7
• Level II Trauma Center
• Primary Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Specialized Pediatric Emergency Care Unit
• Treated 67,000 patients in 2016
• Triage 1,500 ambulances per month
• Average 192 patients per day
• Admit 32 patients per day
• Approximately 19% of visits are trauma patients
• #1 chief complaint is abdominal pain, #2 is chest pain.
Interested in joining our team? Do you have two years critical care experience as a Registered Nurse ?
We are looking for people who are knowledgeable, open minded, humble, driven, adaptable, caring, creative, crazy, compassionate, organized, and who love to have fun. If this sounds like you, you need to: Complete your ACLS, TNCC, PALS, and ENPC. We encourage our staff to obtain their Certified Emergency
Nurse Cert and be a member of the Emergency Nurse
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current Colorado licensure as an RN or compact License
- BCLS and ACLS through the AHA.
- TNCC, PALS, and ENPC. We encourage our staff to obtain their Certified Emergency Nurse Cert and be a member of the Emergency Nurse
- Preferred Minimum of one year current experience as a Registered Nurse in a fast paced Emergency Department or Two years experience in Critical Care as a Registered Nurse .
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.