Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Applicants! ($3000 with one year experience)
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector. Bonus Amount - 24 month commitment to an HCA facility - RN - $5,000 (two bonuses cannot be c ombined )
Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department
Come join our growing Emergency Room / Pediatric ER team today!
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is looking to hire a Registered Nurse (RN
to join a dynamic team and top notch facility! Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the world's most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU.
Check out the video showcasing the Pediatric ER, here .
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include a ssessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.Qualifications:
** Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran (Registered Nurse, Certified Surgical Technicians and Paramedic) recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus when hired to join our HCA team of caregivers. Speak to a Recruiter for more details.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current FL RN licensure
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- ED experience preferred, minimum of 1 year RN experience needed
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom