At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of Reston Hospital. Why We Like Working for Reston Hospital Center
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center
, a 199-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first
The Emergency Services Paramedic
will perform a wide variety of functions.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS Education:
- Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; Performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks. Demonstrates knowledge of the principals of human growth and development over the life span.
- Transports patients, equipment, and specimens safely.
- Maintains a stocked, clean, hazard free environment.
- Complies with all policies, procedures, and standards of the Department and Institution.
Successful completion of a Paramedic training course. . Certification
: Must have and maintain a Virginia Division of EMS EMT-Paramedic certification. BLS, PALS, CPI, and ACLS required within 90 days of hire. Experience:
- Previous ER or comparable experience required.
- 3 years field experience as a certified EMT-Paramedic preferred.
- Ability to maintain a mature, professional manner and demonstrate sound judgment when interacting with patients, physicians, hospital personnel and the public
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom