Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
Visa is seeking an experienced payments professional to join the US Emerging Payment Solutions Business Development team. The Senior Account Executive, Business Development will be responsible for securing new business in emerging issuance and payment categories across consumer and commercial sectors. Specific product solutions typically stem from debit and prepaid along with various payment and disbursement solutions. Opportunities most often range from those with 3rd party organizations, program managers, processors, and financial institutions. The position will also play a significant role in developing pipeline and comprehensive sales strategies.
The position will also work closely with various internal departments and external clients to ensure appropriate communication flows and sustained business relationships in the market.
The Senior Account Executive position will be based in Visa's San Francisco offices and report up through the Vice President of Emerging Payment Solutions sales organization.Specific responsibilities include:
- Senior Account Executive, Business Development, Emerging Payment Solutions
- Develop and execute against comprehensive sales strategies
- Build and manage opportunity pipelines within an innovation driven marketplace seeking digital issuance and payment solutions
- Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities
- Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Emerging Payment Solutions
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client or prospect's business objectives are met for the maximization of their portfolio performance
- Expand the utility of Visa products and solutions by developing new use cases with clients and prospects
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing Visa's prepaid, debit and disbursements business
- Assist marketing and product development in launching new products or expanding the penetration of existing products by providing market intelligence back into the organization
- Contribute to the development of functional strategy
- Provide operational or technical leadership within sales
- Ensure implementation of annual goals and plans
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with client, prospects and the Visa organization
- Develop an understanding of the issuance and payments business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Actively participate and lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned
- Participate in sales meetings and training activities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products and services
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 to 12 years business experience including sales and/or relationship management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Willingness to learn and execute effective's sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- Mobile and other leading payments innovation knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to develop, lead and close complex competitive sales efforts
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision-making
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.