Type- Full-time permanent position
Location- Travel between client's offices in Bellevue and Redmond and Aquent's office in Fremont on an as needed basis
Salary- competitive Aquent is eager to hire an Employee Relations Resource Manager to help support one of our largest clients. Business is booming and we need an extra set of hands to ensure that our client and talent are receiving fanatical customer service.
The EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER is responsible for developing strong talent relationships, providing employee relations support, and supporting both internal Aquent and external client processes. The resource manager oversees the onboarding, maintenance, and continued success of our relationship with the client and Talent. The resource manager acts as primary point of contact for all employee relations questions and issues.
The resource manager will be required to split time working between the client site (Redmond & Bellevue) and the Aquent office located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Talent to manage client service expectations and to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with other account team members to continually improve the quality, efficiency, and capacity of the business
- Identify emerging issues and problems
- Maintain strong relationships with Talent
- Manage and support a Talent population of 150+ employees
- Meet Talent and conduct QCT's (Quality Check Talent)
- Ensure Talent understand and follow client and Aquent processes and policies
- Manage employee relations and HR issues
- Partner with Human Resources to resolve issues
- Provide Talent coaching in the areas of employee development, performance management, training, and employee relations
- Conduct performance reviews and compensation reviews
- Provide Talent with client feedback
- Track and manage contingent staff assignment extensions and end dates
- Develop and expand Talent relationship as a resource for candidate referrals
- Partner with internal employees to ensure we are maximizing our growth potential
- Partner with IT to provide equipment/IT support to Talent
- Develop and implement employee retention strategies and programs
- Partner with account team members to ensure client satisfaction
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related area
- 5-7 years of human resources, employee relations, account or project management, or other relevant experience
- Proven excellent customer service and networking skills and ability to maintain strong relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work successfully with teams and to creatively and respectfully collaborate with peers
- The ability and confidence to flourish in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent conflict and problem resolution skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issue
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.