Grow with us in the role as Employee Relations Manager at Kellogg Company- where we believe in your success. You will serve as part of the HR Team at the Plant and assists the Site HR Manager with employee complaints and handling. You will manage processes, such as employee misconduct investigations. You will interface with the Plant Staff including Supervisors, Managers, Generalist/Schedulers and Hourly employees as appropriate. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Employee Relations Manager, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Providing overall management of Employee Relations activities for the plant
- Serving as liaison between Site HR Manager, Business Unit HR Business Partner and Global Business Services as appropriate
- Handling employee complaints and conducting in-depth misconduct investigations
- Promoting and expanding of positive employee relationships on-site
- Assisting with any other Generalist activities not defined including employee engagement activities
- Driving manager and employee adoption of HR technology, service delivery model and programs. Redirects HR inquiries to the most efficient and effective resource (technology, service center, etc.)
- Assigned to more complex projects requiring a higher level of discretion and independent operation
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or International Equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Consistently demonstrated work experience in HR field
- Past employee relations experience, such as employee counseling, handling discipline, labor relations, developing and applying company policies
- Experience handling employee misconduct investigations
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree or International Equivalent in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- General knowledge of food industry and manufacturing practices
Manufacturing Plant Environment
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: