More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients' lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us! OBJECTIVES:
The overall objective of the Employee Resource Center (ERC) is to provide a single point of contact to home office and remote employees for highly accessible, flexible but consistent first-class human resource services.
The ERC will achieve these objectives by understanding Takeda's business needs and creating an environment to effectively and efficiently deliver quality in Takeda's processes and Total Rewards programs (i.e.: benefits, compensation, work/life, etc.) while remaining compliant with all employment state and federal laws and regulations, as well as Takeda's policies, procedures, Code of Business Conduct, Operational Guidelines and practices. In addition, the ERC will capitalize on their centralized knowledge to propose and create alternative solutions to meet Takeda's ever changing business needs and develop solutions to support Takeda's business issues.
The ERC Administrator effectively supports/assists other HR staff members, Takeda management and employees-at-large in their need for specialized processes, programs, activities related to policies, procedures, benefits, compensation, work/life, training and program delivery while adhering to Takeda HR guidelines and regulatory requirements (governed by federal and state laws). In addition, this position supports/assists HR staff in developing and executing policies, procedures, processes and programs. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- This position will be responsible to:
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and consistent handling of requests (Phone, e-mail, etc.) in accordance with department goals and standards.
- Accurately prioritize, categorize, and log requests into the request tracking system.
- Demonstrate a polished, professional manner in dealing with all levels of employees.
- Interpret Takeda's policies, programs, and procedures to effectively communicate in a professional, reassuring and decisive manner.
- Provide (first) resolution support entailing answering questions and problem-solving to all employees on HR related issues, such as compensation, benefits, training, and annual programs.
- Provide new hire orientation delivery of Takeda's benefits.
- Conduct pre-hire processing and I-9 processing upon hire/re-hire in accordance with Takeda's process and government regulations.
- Update HR Systems as applicable.
- Respond to routine requests from governmental agencies such as the Dept. of Labor (OSHA) and various State Employment Commissions.
- Understands provisions of each health and welfare plan/program to ensure that plans are accurately represented and communicated to all participants.
- Serve as case manager for LOA cases. Ensure accurate and timely follow-up and processing. Follow procedure to resolve issues related to pay, return to work, and/or work restrictions. Partner with HR BP and/or Legal counsel for non-routine or complex case resolution.
- Investigate and resolve questions/issues regarding delivery and payment for services by contacting service providers, benefit plan providers, vendors and employees.
- Communicate policies and procedures with an understanding of state and federal employment laws (e.g., ADA, FMLA) and practices. Recommends changes and works with appropriate personnel to implement approved changes resulting from proposals.
- Consistently administer policies, programs, processes and practices to limit liability to Takeda.
- Maintain employee and benefits files, ensuring confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Minimum of 2 years in corporate environment, preferably in customer/employee facing position.
- Experience working in a shared services environment or call/contact center desirable.
- Superior interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Must have ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively on an individual basis as well as in a team environment.
- Communicates in a clear and articulate manner.
- Must be able to set workload priorities and multi-task.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx Schedule
- Requires approximately 1% travel.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.