Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
This position will perform analytics, develop and monitor tracking systems, and provide data to stakeholders pertaining to Policy, Legal, Labor, and Regulatory matters. The position reports to the EPG Lead.
* Perform periodic analysis of all Benefit Programs ensure regulatory compliance. Submit after legal review any reports required by State or Federal agencies.
* Perform periodic analysis of all Compensation Programs ensure regulatory compliance. Submit after legal review any reports required by State or Federal agencies.
* Develop and monitor tracking systems to ensure that all locations have Positive Employee Relations Assessment Plans in place.
* Annually Develop Data package for all Affirmative Action Plans and preform appropriate statistical analysis of plans. Develop and distribute quarterly reports to monitor results against Affirmative Action Plan Goals.
* Maintain a Data Base of all Company Employment Policies. Procure and distribute all required government and company policy postings for all facilities. Audit to ensure compliance.
* Perform payroll and timekeeping audits.
* Perform Wage audits for CBAs.
* Administration of legal matters in Powerbrief, e.g. subpoenas, NLRB charges, DFEH/EEOC complaints, etc.
* Research, Data analysis as requested by Legal Department.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3 years of experience as an Analyst for labor and employment as well as labor relations.
* Advanced level, English
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.