Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Responsible for management of field labor and employment compliance, to include assisting Legal with the handling of legal claims, mediations and arbitrations, compliance with federal and state regulations and labor relations for all union environments within CCSWB.
* Ensure that all Employment Policies are effective and up to date.
* Develop and maintain a repository of Employment Policies
* Review all policies on an annual basis.
* Partner with the legal team to understand the need for new policies and develop those policies.
* Ensure that SWCC’s Affirmative Action strategy is implemented.
* Create Affirmative Action Plans (Develop or contract with vendors to develop).
* Develop and monitor annual AAP training program.
* Monitor periodic results vs AAP goals.
* Serve as primary contact for interaction with OFCCP.
* Investigate and Manage complex Employee Relations Cases.
* Assist the Legal function in managing COBC investigations.
* Assist the Legal function in managing EEOC charges.
* Ensure that SWCC’s Positive Employee Relation’s Strategy is executed.
* Develop Risk Assessment methodology.
* Ensure that PERT training is completed on an annual basis.
* Manage RA campaigns.
* Partner with Legal Team to ensure that annual performance appraisal process is fair and non-bias.
* Ensure that Policy and Government required postings are up to date.
* Partner with the Legal team and HR functions to ensure that all appropriate governmental reports and filings are submitted.
* Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
* Advanced Level, English
* 10 years Director level experience in Human Resource compliance.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.