Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Empower Senior Analyst. ). This position may sit at any Johnson & Johnson facility location in either NJ, PA or FL, and will require up to 20% Domestic and International travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Empower Senior Analyst will be responsible for development and deployments with Quality Research & Development Services (QRDS) Laboratory systems across all segments.
The primary responsibilities include technical project delivery, customer interface, conflict resolution, and driving technology standardization across the enterprise. In this role, the candidate will interface directly with business partners to understand their needs and deliver lab solutions based on those needs. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for tasks related to Lab Systems platforms, applications, and support. This individual will engage in L3 incidents as needed and drive technical solutions within Johnson & Johnson development guidelines.
- Request LMW IQOQ (Lab, Manufacturing, Warehouse Instrument Qualification Operational Qualification) of Johnson & Johnson supported PC’s and vendor PC’s for Empower and standalone lab systems
- Empower LAC/E server box configuration, software and Empower ICOP installations
- Assist vendors with software installs and IQOQ’s for lab instruments
- Support & troubleshoot of Empower and standalone lab systems
- Instrument connections
- Perform routine system administration tasks and application admin support where local admin rights are required
- Assist in ordering and setup of hardware
- User access requests
- Account creation
- Password resets
- System PMs
- Backup task configuration
- Handle requests and testing for C-Packages
- Technical assistance on SOP’s and IAPP’s
- Execution and/or oversight of development/deployment of instruments and software
- L3 Support activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field OR at least 5 years of equivalent work related experience without a degree.
- 2-5 years of related work experience is required.
- Expert experience in Waters Empower chromatography data software (CDS) system administration and troubleshooting is required.
- Experience in LAC/E and lab instrumentation connectivity (Waters HPLC & UPLC, Agilent LC & GC) is required
- Experience in Windows 7 and other PC Operating Systems is required.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as HP Quality Center (HPQC) is required.
- Ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication (verbal and written) skills is required.
- Extensive Infrastructure (server and workstation) configuration and support of Operating System is required.
- Experience or Development of Validation Strategy are a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process is required.
- Experience with Feature Releases and Service Releases, and white papers for Waters Empower are a plus.
- Experience with System and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is required.
- Experience with Instrument hardware: HPLC, LC, GC is required. Experience with Software: Waters Empower, OpenLabs, Cyberlabs, Agilent Chemstation is required.
- Experience in Waters NuGenesis Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) and Agilent OpenLab ECM are a plus.
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Lean Thinking Methodology or Scrum/Scrum Master background is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-FloridaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function