- Augment existing Endpoint Reporting and Compliance team by providing assistance with any net new manual processes established based on project requirements.
- Become proficient with the NAC ForeScout tool and contribute to necessary documentation and validation activities as we transition from a manual to automated state.
- Create "best practice" processes and procedures to ensure the tool is used as efficiently as possible.
- Interface with the NAC implementation team to resolve any issues or concerns as needed.
- Liase with other service owners once steady state operations have been achieved.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Knowledge of SCCM 2012, SQL, MS Access, Writing Queries
- Expertise in Excel and Reporting tools a plus
- Qlik a plus
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.