**Have you recently separated from the military?**
**Are you interested in continuing your IT career on the civilian side and keeping your Secret Clearance?**
***Great Contract to Hire position for a Watch Operator in Pensacola, FL***
*Must have IAT-Level 1 certification (CompTIA A+ or Network +)*
*Must have a Secret Clearance*
1) 2-3 years overall experience
2) Experience working with "message processing"
3) Familiarity working with Exchange 2003/2008 and Windows 7
4) Good written & verbal communication skills to escalate issues appropriately
*MOST IMPORTANT: Attitude, trustworthiness, integrity, eager to learn, and can take instruction well*
** MUST be willing to work rotating 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts**
- Maintain and monitor over 16 SIPRNET (Classified) and NIPRNET (Unclassified) Exchange BridgeHead Servers and accounts supporting over 3,000 End Users.
- Provide Tier 2 Technical Support to End Users.
- Process work orders and trouble calls via Remedy.
- Assist clients via phone, email and remote administration in resolving web browsing and email problems, clear printer queues, POP-3 configurations, LDAP, and various CLAN (Classified LAN), password lockouts and resets.
- Monitor and manage the Next Generation Wideband (NGW) system providing
- Classified/Unclassified Internet web browsing, email and phone services to over 70 ships and mobile units globally.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled ocean region shifts, create and implement transmission plans, diagnose and resolve system faults, malfunctions, outages and technical support via phone, email and remote administration.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.