Park Plaza Hospital - Houston, Texas Endoscopy Tech Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for direct patient care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Responsible for informing a R.N. of any pertinent changes in the patients' condition.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for maintaining Endoscopy equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for managing assigned tasks, supplies, and equipment.
- Appropriately carries out assistant activities during procedure/treatment to ensure asepsis and safety of patient.
- Endoscopy technician certification preferred. Current BLS certification.
- Previous Assistant experience preferred. Knowledge of aseptic technique.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom