The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients and utilize all of these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; unparalleled career opportunities; ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
Within the Energy, Environment & Utility CoC, customer experience transformation professionals are expected to:
- Work with local account teams, apply specific experience to building better customer experience processes and solutions, including contact center, marketing management, CRM and omni-channel strategies
- Apply specific knowledge of customer experience transformation, customer processes, call center solutions, customer analytics and customer service best practices
- Support IBM solutioning activities by providing specialist input into presentations and proposals
- Work with local account teams, apply specific experience to building customer experience or customer operations solutions for clients
- Build and lead internal communities of IBM industry practitioners through conference calls, online postings and generally connecting people
- Lead or contribute to the creation of an IBM points of view on specific customer experience and customer operations topics
- Define, develop and use repeatable GBS industry solutions for Energy & Utility clients
- Transfer knowledge to local IBM teams through training and side-by-side engagement work
Customer Strategy and and CoC members are typically expected to have the following combination of qualifications and experience:
- An advanced degree, ideally some combination of electrical engineering, business administration and information technology
- Considerable experience with the energy utility industry (electricity/gas distribution or electricity generation), typically gained through employment with a utility and/or several years of consulting, software or others services to the industry.
- Specific skills and experience in one or more aspects of customer operations, customer experience, or customer marketing, with a demonstrated ability to remain at the leading edge of utility and technology advancements
- The ability to work effectively with people in other cultures and countries.
- Strong written or oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in another language preferred, ideally a Western European or Chinese language.
- Ability to gather and share information, connect people and build internal communities in a large global organization
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role is preferred
- Willingness to travel extensively in various parts of the world, travel to 75%
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.