As SAP ECC/Customer Relations & Billing E&U Associate Partner, you will have an excellent knowledge of SAP ECC/CR&B solutions and new innovations in SAP and the Utilities Industry. You will lead the SAP ECC/CR&B / Utility Industry sales discussions with clients to clearly demonstrate the business benefits of SAP ECC/CR&B, crafting and supporting the SAP ECC/CR&B implementation process. You will be aware of the SAP ECC/CR&B roadmap differences between releases and new innovations that are brought in in each of the SAP ECC/CR&B releases, and should be also familiar with new cloud offerings (e.g., SAP Hybris) from SAP. In this role, you will be knowledgeable of required SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Intelligence platforms. This role will require excellent oral and written communication skills.
Proficiency in developing channel and client relationships, identifying and closing new business, developing thought leadership with content as well as a visionary outlook in SAP are required. This is a hands on sales & delivery role in a complex environment. Responsibilities include providing advice and counsel to clients, oversight and accountability for delivery success, and client satisfaction.
In this role, you will:
- Lead SAP ECC/CR&B sales focused plan on Communications Sector - E&U clients;
- Attain sales oriented targets and execute some during early stages of sold work;
- Lead SAP ECC/ CR&B pursuits at new logo Communications Sector clients and expand penetration at existing accounts;
- Support the identification, development, and closure of SAP ECC/CR&B sales efforts in support of an identified sales target;
- Provide industry guidance, strategies, and SAP ECC/CR&B best practices;
- Maintain industry references, approaches, IBM contacts and competitive analysis, in support of both general industry solutions and specific solutions;
- Build and lead internal communities of IBM industry practitioners;
- Lead or contribute to the creation of IBM positions and strong POVs on specific S4/HANA industry topics;
- Define, develop and use repeatable non-traditional consulting industry solutions; and
- Transfer knowledge to local IBM teams through training and side-by-side engagement work.
Preferred candidates will have:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
- Strong client network and strong team network, extensive and current SAP sales and delivery experience;
- Deep understanding and experience with the SAP ERP and SAP CR&B (SAP's Utilities Industry Solution);
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Processes in the Utilities Industry;
- Work Design, GIS (Geographic Information Systems), Mobile Workforce Management - Crew Scheduling; Dispatch; Mobile Data Collection;
- Project Systems - Large Capital projects;
- Services Procurement / Contractor Management;
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.