Energy Consultant Vivint Solar Commission Sales Role - Average Annual Compensation $110,000 1 $6,000 New Rep Bonus 2
Getting more out of your life and career starts now.
When you join Vivint Solar-one of the largest solar companies in the nation-you'll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
As a full-time Energy Consultant, you will be trained on all Vivint Solar products with the opportunity to generate business through interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities at Vivint Solar, and will amplify your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. You'll receive monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and sporting events.
We are specifically looking for individuals who will eventually oversee national expansion, and help us become the number one solar provider in the country. Are you ready to lead the Smart Energy Revolution? WHAT YOU'LL DO ...
YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE READY IF YOU ...
- Become an expert in renewable energy and smart home products and their benefits to the consumer
- Help families save money through our consumer-focused sales practice
- Close contracts confidently with new homes and families while gaining outside business development expertise
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Participate in on-going training camps with a focus on team building and mentorship
WHAT YOU'LL GET....
- Have highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Can speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Have a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Are a resourceful problem solver
- Are open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Are naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Have a desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- Are willing to maintain the highest level of sales ethics and integrity
- Clear path for career growth
- World-class leadership and training programs
- New consultant ramp-up for financial support while becoming an expert in Vivint Solar's product offering
- Attractive and high end compensation plans to help you reach your earning goals
- Dynamic social programs filled with can't miss events, activities, and bonus potentials in the form of trips, electronics, and gift cards
Employees may be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring under federal, state and local laws. Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
1_ _Because Energy Consultants are paid commissions based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Energy Consultants is the average annualized sales commissions earned by all Vivint Solar Energy Consultants who created 12 or more accounts that reached permitting between 9/1/2016 and 2/28/2017.
2_ _The New Rep Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission, is earned over the course of the sales representative's first eight weeks of employment upon the completion of certain requirements and is not guaranteed.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.