Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
We seek an Energy Incentive Coordinator I to work with Energy Incentives Team. There is no relocation available for this role, so we are only considering local candidates in the immediate Phoenix, AZ area. Core Responsibilities
Qualifications: Required Skills Proficient in Internet and Outlook, Excel, Word
- Learn the Rebate & Incentive team (R&I) process
- Help coordinate with R&I administrative staff collecting required data from clients, and /or vendors/suppliers to submit rebate applications
- Share information with team members in building up the efficiency of teamwork
- Utilize proprietary database - RebateTracker
- Work with third-party bill pay accounts and proprietary platforms
- Help Analysts and Coordinator II where directed and provide follow-up on incentive applications as required
- Build strong, positive relationships within the industry
- Work with Louisville accounting department processing client incentive checks
- Maintain Sales Force quality control initiatives
- Help Analysts and Coordinator II where directed with mass project formatting and Sales Force uploads
- Participate in company/department meetings as required
- Develop industry knowledge and share with team
- Assist Analysts and Coordinator II with support as needed
- Represent Schneider Electric and R&I team in a professional manner
- Proficient in Internet and Outlook, Excel, Word
- Organizational skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Create and present alternative solutions
- Ability to work independently, self-directed while offering team support
- Mathematical & Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Access experience
- Relevant experience in an appropriate field: Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Energy Efficiency
Organizational skills are essential
Excellent written and verbal communication
Strong problem solving skills
Create and present alternative solutions
Ability to work independently, self-directed while offering team support
Mathematical & Analytical Skills
Microsoft Access experience
Relevant experience in an appropriate field: Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Energy Efficiency
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.