Energy insight tools intern Job Description
Come Intern in the Software and Services Group (SSG) and work with senior architect to develop and evaluate different strategies for helping computer system architects to understand the impact of power. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help design tools that show the way power is being used in complex systems including CPU's, GPU's, FPGA's, and other processing units.
- Build tools that find the key insights in the masses of data.
- You will shape the way data is presented so that users can decide how to change their software or hardware in the most effective ways.
If you are successful, your work will guide the implementation of Intel's debugging and tuning tools.Qualifications
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum 3 moths experience with:
- Computer architecture.
- Programming systems: Python and C/C .
- Image processing, signal processing, or similar high-performance applications.
- Minimum 6 months experience in microprocessor power systems sleep states, frequency control is also a plus.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.