PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hands on support in the maintenance, repair and replacement of Heating Ventilation & Air conditioning equipment, maintaining and repairing Direct Digital Controls components associated with the above mentioned HVAC systems, maintaining, modifying and debugging control systems DDC program applications
- Assist mechanical systems reps in resolving issues directly or indirectly related to HVAC equipment performance.
- Perform a work task in a timely manner and maintain an accurate account of the process used in completing the job task or to formulate a resolution to complete a job task.
- Work in accordance with Government and Company safety rules, regulations, and policies
- Communicate with Managers, Supervisors, Service Operations, Clients, and Team Members in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Work independently, and manage time accordingly to meet project timelines.
- Manage multiple projects, customers, and timelines.
- Work within a fast paced environment and accept the challenges it brings.
- Work in support of sales, engineering, operations/maintenance, and measurement/verification group environments to assist in meeting project goals.
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years experience in building automation; Manufacture's training on Honeywell, Johnson Controls or LON/BacNet systems preferred.
- Knowledge in the use of a Operator Work Station, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Trane Tracer or any other vendors workstation.
- Must have basic Knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Must be capable of identifying components associated with HVAC equipment.
- Should be familiar with building automation systems operations and components. I.e. temperature sensors, electric/electronic actuators, variable speed drives and associated electronic devices.
- Must be capable of evaluating a HVAC systems layout, i.e. duct work, air flow path, mechanical operator functions.
- Must be capable of performing preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance task on installed controls equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word) preferred.
- Must possess valid driver's license