- This position is for an Energy Manager to support several Building locations in the North America Region. Energy Manager will be located in Burlington, MA
- Perform site audits, conduct energy and sustainability analyses, to identify opportunities to increase/improve building efficiencies and performance. Will oversee a portfolio of some owned and triple net buildings of about 3M SF in North America
- Contribute to sustainable energy initiatives, incentives and research new energy methods and recommendations
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings
- Prepare written analyses and present recommendations for Building improvements in energy efficiency opportunities, quantify savings, ROI and communicate results as well as recommendations
- LEED accreditation desirable
- Building control system expertise
- Preferably A four-year degree in engineering or
active CEM® - Certified Energy Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in energy auditing and/or participating in a team doing energy assessments
- A subject matter expert on topics related to corporate sustainability. Identify programs to reduce energy, water and waste
- Track environmental goals and communicate progress and/or challenges and recommend actions to remediate
- Ability to manage and/or support multiple energy savings projects
- Good communication skills both written and oral
Provide building and office management services for economy of operation and maximum usage of facilities and equipment. Work with external vendors to develop and implement facilities plans. Review vendor contracts, onsite vendor performance, timely work order completion, and construction related activities. Participate in collaborative space planning efforts with internal resources and user groups. Prepare and monitor annual property budget and other related costs in facility planning. This position will interface with both senior management as well as individual contributors.
As a member of our Real Estate and Facilities team, you will assist the building or office manager in all aspects of daily operations. This may include managing Oracle*s office space and equipment. Ensure adherence to company guidelines, processes and building and safety codes. Obtain, review and estimate design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, and preparation. Prepare annual budget. Conduct benchmarking.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. May have project lead role. Applies professional, technical, and operational depth and experience to continuously improve service quality. Good communication skills and familiarity with email and MS Office applications is essential. After hours contact for facilities emergencies, accessible via phone or pager. Degree, relevant certification or equivalent with 8 years prior facilities management or assistant property manager experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.