Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Engineering Solutions (ES) provides a variety of architectural and engineering consulting services including energy management, capital project management and building commissioning for educational, cultural, government, healthcare, and private institutions. This talented team uniquely positions Aramark to assist clients in assuring that their assets are optimized and their costs appropriately managed. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition in the market place. You'll be working with a dynamic team with an impressive track record with $7 Billion in projects commissioned, $3 Billion in capital projects managed and over $400 million in energy savings. ( www.aramarktechservices.com ) About Higher Education
When it comes to on-campus dining, facilities services, sport arenas and conference center services, Aramark is the real head of the class. Partnering with close to 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best residential, retail, and catering options, service and facilities for students, faculty and administrator. Our programs are second to none in their innovation, excellence and results. As part of our commitment, we are determined to build and develop the best team of professionals in the industry - people who aren't afraid of spearheading change, who know how to lead and who appreciate endless opportunity. Position Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to be responsible for directing and managing all aspects of Baylor University's Energy Management Program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and managing people, building and fortifying client relationships, and delivering exceptional customer service. This position offers an accelerated professional career path in a unique work environment with a dynamic team that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Scope of Role
Manage multiple projects that will vary in size, scope and duration but in general meet client or project expectations within set budget and/or time expectations. Lead Baylor University's Energy program to include a Master Energy Program, management of the BAS and Central Plant Operations and the Energy Awareness Behavioral Modification Program. Supervision of personnel that includes the Building Automation and Central Plant Management Supervisor, Energy Analyst, Energy Awareness Manager and up to 15 hourly employees. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Oversee all aspects of energy account projects to include
- Manage Energy Plant budget, Invoicing, Load adjustments, and report project financials.
- Develop energy spending plans for energy projects that have high ROI's
- Create and develop relationships with client and campus community.
- Conduct energy efficiency assessments and identify energy conservation measures.
- Assist client in troubleshooting system operational issues that impact energy efficiency.
- Develop scope of work, bid and manage the implementation of energy conservation projects.
- Responsible for energy optimization designs, equipment maintenance/sizing and replacement
- Monitor projects and provide routine financial status updates
- Provide energy efficiency training for the team.
- Assist the campus community with implementing energy conservation and awareness activities.
- Direct contractors associated with each project.
- Accurately manage and report project financials.
- Maintain staffing and scheduling requirements for all projects.
- Analyze energy data and provide client reports on project performance.
- Identifying and applying for federal, state and utility energy rebates and incentives.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field with 10 years of experience in the identification and implementation of energy efficiency projects or programs is required.
- Professional Engineer License (PE) or Certified Energy Manager (CEM) designation preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HVAC, Boilers, Chillers and Control Systems and experience with the implementation of environmental stewardship programs is preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.