Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web
applications. Edits new and existing applications. Implements,
testing, and debugging defined software components. Documents all
development activity. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the
solution of assigned projects.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications
under development and the customization of current applications.
- Edits and reviews technical requirements documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit
specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and
their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer