Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Comcast Technology and Product Security team is looking to expand our DRM (Digital Rights Mangement) program. This is a Jr. Engineer Digital Rights Management (DRM) position within the Endpoint Engineering team. You will belong to a team responsible for engineering, monitoring, and maintenance of the DRM systems and work along with our Data Loss Prevention (DLP) team members. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Passionate about endpoint security including endpoint protection, zero day threats, advanced persistent threats, data loss prevention, and compliance.
- Drives security issues through to closure engaging all appropriate resources. Leads technical bridges and provides troubleshooting direction. Provides guidance and recommended solutions to complex technical issues.
- Provide operational support and maintenance of the Comcast's corporate antivirus and email filtering environment
- Implement and customize antivirus policies and email filtering rules
- Analyzes system behavior and logs to track potential malware back to its origin.
- Performs complex and routine maintenance updates for endpoint security products.
- Maintains product release process and testing including back out plans. Validates all maintenance is properly validated to minimize subscriber impact.
- Provides input to support teams and vendors on defects and required enhancements.
- Identifies and recommends areas requiring change or modification.
- May need to some work nights and weekends for on-call and system maintenance windows
- Strong background with Windows operating systems
- Experience with Unix based systems
- Security subject knowledge and experience in malware, IDS, encryption and security policy
- Understanding of file hashes, file reputation analysis, and file blacklisting
- Excellent communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandably and engagingly
- Great design and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, proactive and driven to take ownership
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
- Knowledge of PCI and SOX requirements
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in technology or security field
Years of Experience:Generally requires 2-3 years of information security experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.