Come join the Join the Consumer Tax Group's Customer Success Organization to drive employee engagement for the TurboTax Expert Experience Team. We leverage cutting edge technology and best in class professional expertise talent to deliver revolutionary support and services to millions of TurboTax customers. We are on the cutting edge of the 21st century technology enabled workforce that's empowering prosperity throughout the world. Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, monitor and improve a communications and engagement strategy for a distributed, virtual workforce of internal and outsourced licensed professional and product experts
- Lead cross functional efforts across multiple teams to yield world class employee engagement outcomes
- Establish standards and principles for communications with a geographically disaggregated workforce
- Deliver world class results in a fast paced highly dynamic environment against shared business goals
- Interact and coordinated business requirements across product management, marketing and technology functions
- Must have 4+ years experience working in employee engagement, communications or other similar function supporting a distributed, virtual workforce
- Must poses Customer focus with the highest standard for delivering value and exceeding customer expectations
- The ability to coach teams on the inevitability of change and accordingly to the need of adapt tactics
- The ability to learn from successes and mistakes applies the feedback and makes the lessons relevant to others
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assess performance identify opportunities and implement solutions
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Seasonal Service and Support Representative Seasonal Service and Support Representative Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Seasonal Services and Support Specialist See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.