The Engagement Manager will own and cultivate Client relationships during an extended (greater than one year) implementation phase to ensure that the RRD/Client relationship has a strong beginning. This role is the primary strategic point of contact for complex project management, and serves as the overall leader of a technical implementation.
Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of technical solutions which are a part of RR Donnelley’s Hosted Client Communication Management (HCCM) solution set. The Engagement Manager will oversee and coordinate activities of a diverse project team consisting of project management professionals from our client’s organization and RR Donnelley. The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing the agreed-to budget and delivering a profitable project. The Engagement Manager provides guidance to the team to ensure that project management disciplines, business processes, and system capabilities are leveraged to best effect.
- High degree of Client interaction, developing relationships at all levels of the organization to fully understand Client goals.
- Oversees and coordinates multiple project teams working simultaneously on projects within an overall Client program.
- Serve as center of the engagement and point of escalation, regularly meeting with the Client to communicate and highlight overall project updates.
- Ensure stakeholders, Client project teams, internal departments and development teams understand the end goal of each project and its execution plan.
- Oversees and leads communication and collaboration efforts with multiple project teams to ensure that each project achieves the objectives identified by the client, conform to the contract, are seamlessly integrated and delivered in accordance to the schedule, scope, and budget.
- Manages the development and execution of metric reporting relating to key service elements, such as, Service Level Agreements, Client feedback, error rates, issue resolution and overall value of service. Report, monitor and take corrective action to maintain service levels and deliverables in compliance with contracts.
- Consultative solution development, with an ability to creatively combine technical capabilities and process solutions to achieve results for the Client.
- Operate within a pre-established budget. Control costs by managing and containing expenses.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.